Today’s guest on the Not Just About Copy podcast is wholehearted coach, Cath Connell.
Cath is a wholehearted success coach and marketing demystifier with over 25 years experience as a marketing professional. She is passionate about helping women build a successful business WITHIN a life, so that together we can reshape our world into one that is more sustainable, loving, kind and connected. In her downtime, Cath loves communing with nature, sharing good food with plenty of laughs, reading, playing her guitar and hanging out with her chickens.
Cath’s evolution from graphic designer to marketer and now coach has always intrigued me, so I wanted to chat about transition, starting over and how she builds meaningful connections with others.
In this episode we talk about:
- How the events of the past two years have inspired shifts in Cath’s family life
- Designing a business that works with the life you want
- The importance of being able to bring your whole self to work – and strategies to make this happen
- Stepping out of your comfort zone as a way to build connection with others
- The power of creating these connections one at a time, and
- How to recharge creatively with some out-of-the-box artist date ideas.
I really enjoyed this wholehearted conversation and I know you will too. Here’s my conversation with the ever-evolving Cath Connell.
How you can connect with Cath:
- Website: https://cathconnell.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/cathconnellws
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cathconnell/
The Artist’s Way and Julia Cameron’s work: https://juliacameronlive.com/
Solo episodes mentioned:
Listen to the episode here:
Connect with me:
Leave A Comment