Today’s guest on the Not Just About Copy podcast is designer, Jade Rennie.
As founder and designer at The Brain Child, Jade helps small business owners establish and step into a memorable brand identity using thoughtful brand strategy and design.
I was excited to sit down with Jade and chat all things brand and design – from colour theory to intuitive design and how the social media and digital landscape has changed. Jade’s strong marketing background means she is skilled at creating beautiful designs that also convert. Part business mentor, her brand work empowers small business owners to develop confidence in their brand and business.
In this episode we talk about:
- How motherhood became the catalyst for Jade to develop something for herself
- When two businesses and two kids became too much – and what she did about it
- How Jade deals with feedback without taking it personally
- Why beautiful design also needs to convert
- The unexpected benefits for business owners of investing in quality branding and design
- The realities of small business life and why Jade is such an advocate of boundaries, and
- How a solid strategy helps Jade write content for her business even when it feels challenging.
I loved this generous and warm conversation with Jade and I know you will too. Here’s my chat with Jade Rennie from The Brain Child.
How you can connect with Jade
- Website: www.thebrainchild.com.au
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/thebrainchildstudio
- Building a story brand – Donald Miller
Listen to the episode here:
Connect with me:
Leave A Comment