Today’s guest on the Not Just About Copy podcast is Amanda Freeman.
Amanda helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs, helping professionals and practitioners conquer their fears, clear energy blocks, and develop sky-high confidence in order to make powerful, intuitive life and business decisions.
There is nothing she loves more than combining the ‘practical’ of mindset and inspired action with the ‘woo’ of energy healing. She loves helping her clients overcome procrastination, overwhelm and self-sabotage so that they can run their lives and businesses in a truly aligned, sustainable and profitable way.
Amanda is an Energy Mentor and Coach, Reiki Master Teacher, EFT Master Trainer, and Sacred Circle Facilitator.
When she is not holding space for her clients, you’ll find her at home with her family among the trees in Melbourne. She’s usually walking in the forest, snuggling her pup Frankie, swimming, drinking herbal tea (with chocolate of course) or learning all things healing, spirituality, conscious business and personal growth.
I’ve only recently connected with Amanda but I immediately knew I wanted her as a guest on the podcast.
In this episode we talk about:
- The challenge of coming back to ourselves after a lifetime of putting others first
- How Amanda’s experience of childhood chronic pain led her on a path of self-discovery
- How what’s happening in the world around us contributes to the way we see ourselves
- Redefining productivity to honour our capacity and the seasons of life
- The healing power of words in navigating the messy middle of the human experience
- Creating your own writing ritual and process, and
- The magic that can transpire when you choose to follow breadcrumbs from the universe.
Amanda brings such incredible energy to this conversation and I know you’ll be fascinated by her journey and advice. Here’s my chat with Amanda Freeman.
How you can connect with Amanda
Listen to the episode here: