Today’s guest on the Not Just About Copy podcast is Fernanda Alberici.
Fernanda is a marketing strategist, Facebook Ads expert, speaker and the CEO of Fab Marketing, a digital marketing agency dedicated to supporting women in business. Fernanda works with service-based and e-commerce businesses who want to stand out online, attract a consistent influx of leads and customers, and grow a profitable business without burnout.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Fernanda’s transition from general marketing consultant to specialising in Facebook ads and why she loves the immediacy of this platform
- How Facebook ads has evolved over time, including how iOS and other factors have impacted the platform
- The potential of Facebook ads to attract and grow your audience (in a time of shifting, frustrating algorithms on social media)
- Why all businesses eventually need to bring in a new audience with lead generation
- Some of the common myths around Facebook ads, as well as what to consider before you dip your toe in
- Why great copy is fundamental for a successful Facebook ads campaign
- Fernanda’s tips for writing useful evergreen blog content and where she gets her ideas, and
- How she manages to create work/life separation these days and why she had to draw the line.
I’ve known Fernanda for several years and I invited her on to the podcast to help demystify Facebook ads for small business owners using plain, easy-to-understand language. Once you’ve had a listen, DM me on Instagram and tell me what resonated with you and please leave a review on Apple podcasts. Here’s a recent one I received from LinkedIn visibility coach Kate Merryweather: ‘Emma has a great perspective and I love learning about her approach to business, copywriting and authentic connection. Thanks for a great show.’ Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, Kate – it helps to spread the word.
Now, without further ado, here’s my conversation with Fernanda Alberici.
How you can connect with Fernanda:
- Website: http://fabmarketing.com.au
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fab_marketing/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fabmarketingagency/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fernandaalberici/
You may also love:
- Episode 29: Stop stressing and guessing with social media trainer, Erika McInerney
- Episode 16: Stress-free marketing tactics to grow your audience with Hayley Robertson
Resource mentioned: ‘How are we going to explain this? Our Future on a Hot Earth’ by Jelmer Mommers
Listen to the episode here:
Connect with me:
Leave A Comment