Today’s guest on the Not Just About Copy podcast is Nami Clarke.
Nami refined her magic toolkit of copywriting, sales, and content strategy running a photography studio for 10 years in one of Melbourne’s fancy postcodes.
Today, through her workshops, signature course and 1:1 support – she helps digital course creators worldwide create more profitable launches with less stress. Nami’s written work has been published by Mamamia, Elephant Journal, Huffington Post, and more. She now lives in Bendigo in regional Victoria.
In this episode, we talk about:
- All our favourite classic 80s and 90s reads
- Nami’s transition from photography studio owner to copywriter – and the transferable skills that served her in her career evolution
- How to reframe sales as support and service (and how you can grow to love it!)
- Sales page essentials that take your prospect on a journey and filter out those who are the wrong fit
- The various pieces of copy that fit into your ecosystem when you’re selling online
- How to ask for and use meaningful testimonials, and
- Nami’s success metrics for achieving true balance through the seasons of life.
Nami and I met for the first time in this conversation but chat like we’ve known each other for years. I know you’ll enjoy the warm and easy energy of this conversation, along with plenty of excellent advice about all things online selling. Enjoy my interview with Nami Clarke and of course, a 5-star review on Apple podcasts is the best way to show your appreciation.
How you can connect with Nami:
You may also love:
Resource mentioned: ‘Atlas of the Heart’ by Brene Brown
Listen to the episode here: