Today’s guest on the Not Just About Copy podcast is Suz Chadwick.
Suz is a bold business and mindset coach and speaker supporting women to go from business confusion to clarity, courage and CEO-ing at boss level.
Suz has over 15 years as a brand consultant working with global brands and solopreneurs, leadership teams and running businesses. She knows what works when it comes to creating a business and brand that stands out. Suz is also the author of Play Big, Brand Bold, host of the popular Brand Builder’s Lab podcast and the creator of Brand Builder’s Academy & the Amplify Accelerator.
She now works with savvy women in businesses to create courageously bold brands, get out of their own way and build profitable businesses without the burnout.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Why Suz decided to start her own business and how it grew from humble early beginnings to what it is today
- The potential of brand to build an emotional connection with your audience
- Why it’s never too early to care about the client experience – and how to just start
- How you can have an incredibly successful brand as an introvert or extrovert
- Why the more you do scary things – and surround yourself with people doing the same – the more courageous you become
- The power of crafting your ultimate client testimonial, and
- What ‘unicorn space’ is and why it’s important to make time for new experiences.
It is possible to change the story you tell yourself around writing – Suz is proof of this. If that’s something you’d love to do, too – a little heads up that you can now join the waitlist for the October round of the Co-writing Content Crew – just follow the link in the show notes.
Now, I know you’re going to love this conversation just as much as I did – take a screenshot and share it on Instagram tagging me @emmamcmillancopy. That would make my day. Enjoy!
How you can connect with Suz
You may also love
- Find Your Unicorn Space – Eve Rodsky
- The Year of Yes – Shonda Rhimes
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
Listen to the episode here: