Tess McCabe is a graphic and website designer with two decades of experience driving results for her small business and solopreneur clients. She is known for her creative, clear and concept-driven design work, as well as her sound business advice, reliability, critical-thinking skills, and friendly, collaborative working style.
Tess also writes and designs books for creative professionals and small business owners through her publishing imprint Creative Minds. Her books, ‘Self-Promotion Without Social Media’, ‘Conversations with Creative Women’ and ‘Graphic Design Speak’ are available at bookstores around Australia. She loves good ideas and a strong cup of tea.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why writing and publishing physical books has been so important to Tess
- Why Tess has moved away from social media – and how she markets her business instead
- How Tess approaches the process of book writing – and what’s on the post-it note stuck to her computer
- The importance of finding a way to create that works from you
- How investing time in making 1:1 connections and developing various income streams has ensured the longevity of Tess’ business.
How you can connect with Tess:
Listen to the episode here: