Supporting curious, collaborative individuals to write and communicate YOUR way
With so much of our lives and work online, it’s a great time to become a better writer. And not just if you’re a copy or content writer. We all need to write – in whatever role we’re in.
But, that’s easier said than done, right?
- Because you want the skills to write better
- But they’re no good without the confidence to hit send or publish
- Or without a clear brand message or tone of voice
- And without a plan or strategy in place, you might just stay stuck
- Which means you’re not building a connection – know, like and trust – with your audience.
See what I mean? It’s definitely not just about copy (which may be why that template didn’t quite work out like you hoped). And it’s definitely not for you if you’re looking for a quick fix.
When we work together, you’ll:
- Uncover and address your writing blocks – as well as what inspires you
- Get crystal clear on your message, audience and tone of voice
- Get actionable feedback on your writing and the tools you need to write better copy now and into the future.
If you’re really ready to become a better writer, let’s start the conversation.
Find the words to meaningfully connect, engage and convert
Right now you might feel this way about copywriting:
Everyone can write and communicate better – including you
1:1 copy coaching supports you to write with purpose and consistency, craft a message, layer tone of voice and develop effective writing habits.
Here’s what that looks like in practice:
Copy coaching is an inclusive space where my skills in teaching and copywriting intersect
If you’re a curious person who values collaboration, reflection, learning and taking action – you are in the right place.
I have a greater sense of direction and focus now when I write.
I had a huge amount of writing to do in preparation for the launch of our new brand. I lacked confidence and direction, and it felt overwhelming to accomplish on my own. I now feel far more confident expressing myself through storytelling. I have a greater sense of direction and focus now when I write, thanks to some simple, yet highly effective tips and tricks Emma shared with me.
Before investing in coaching, the cost was definitely a consideration. Having now completed my first series of sessions with Emma, I feel that they were really great value for money. For the time it has saved me in the longer term, and the quality of the work I’ve now produced, it was money very well spent.
– ANNIE BRERETON, WONDER INNS
Here’s how it works
This program is perfect for you if you are:
- A current or aspiring small business owner
- Leading a team
- A member of a team.
Put it this way. If you need to write as part of your role – and most of us do – you can benefit from this program in so many ways.
- Pre-coaching questionnaire and self-assessment tool
- 90-minute exploration session on Zoom to unpack where you’re at and where you want to be
- 5 x 60-minute laser-focused sessions on Zoom including a mix of coaching & co-writing
- 1 x 30-minute post-program check-in session to maintain your momentum
- Tried and tested tools and resources to support you with your writing skills and habits along the way e.g. website self-audit, content planning document
- Zoom recordings and written session summaries with recommendations and actions
- Email support between sessions.
- As above, with 10 x 60-minute laser-focused sessions on Zoom including a mix of coaching & co-writing.
I can now write what I really want to say… you’re the person everyone should have in their team.
I knew I wanted to work with you Emma, to share with someone who is not in the business. I just had to block out time for it. I found your feedback and explanation of the reasons behind it the most helpful part of the coaching process. As a copy coach, you really care, your comments were always on point and you’re curious. After sharing openly with you and not holding back, I can now write what I really want to say. You’re amazing at what you do, Emma. You’re the person everyone should have in their team. Thanks for everything.
– MARIE NADAL SHARMA, COACH
Want to write and communicate your way?
Let’s see if we’re a good fit to work together.